Welcome to my blog page

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Auntie Em! Auntie Em!

Yes, I am going to be an aunt for the first time, and I couldn't be more excited! My little (well younger, she is actually 6'3) sister is 10 weeks and 6 days pregnant and will be having a baby on or around April 26, 2009. I talked to my sister on the phone last night and she said so far that the only bad thing about being pregnant is that she can't drink latte's every day, and she is always constipated--hahaha--(gosh she'd probably kill me if she read that). She will find out if it is a boy or girl on November 25th. Guaranteed it will be the most spoiled little niece or nephew ever. I told her she should try to hold out as long as possible and not have it until May since school doesnt get out until the 22nd this year. Anyway, what's really crazy is both my best friends and my sister are pregnant all at the same time--wonder if it's something in the air? The Stork is going to be busy in 2009!
I think my sister is the coolest person I know, see what you think...




2 comments:

sharena said...

Congrats Emily,
Wow 6'3" that is crazy. lol jk.
but congrats

ChArlLoTte said...

wow an auntie. Aunite Avatarr lol funny.. lol jk but kewl:)