Welcome to my blog page

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Vampires and Vegas

I started reading a new book last week. I'm sure a lot of you have already read "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer, but it's taken me awhile to find some time to start it. I couldn't stop reading it this weekend, on all my flights down South to Las Vegas (and on the way back of course). The author is really good at describing the people and places in the book and you can almost feel like you are there and you know the people. I always love a good vampire story, and this one isn't disappointing, however I don't think I would reccommend it to guys as much, since the main character is a female, and there is an awful lot of romance entwined in the story. I'm super excited that there are 3 more books already published in the series...
The rest of my weekend when I wasn't reading I was hanging out in sunny Las Vegas. It was around 100 degrees every day, and I spent a fair share of my time sitting in the huge swimming pool at the Flamingo Hotel. I would tell you the rest, but as they say "what happens in Vegas..."

No comments: