Welcome to my blog page

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Welcome to Class!

Well good evening class (or any other nosy blog readers),
I just wanted to write and say I'm really excited to start Publications class, and I think it's going to be a great year. I hope you all learn something, and have fun too. If you ever need help I'm just an e-mail away.

Thank you to everyone who faxed their assent forms already. If you haven't please fax them as soon as you get a chance.

I promise this will most likely be the most boring blog entry I ever write. We will work more on blogging tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Emily

2 comments:

ChArlLoTte said...

Hey Emily,
your sister got married this whatever.. cool. i forgot that she was getting married. School is good, well have a good weekend.....
char

klggrizzly said...

Yeah.... comment for what? I have nothing to say to ya. i jokes. well ur the second person i commented. Cool page by the way. peace
RAL